We like to offer a flexible approach to wedding planning, where our couples choose only the services they require – wherever you are in the wedding planning process, we are happy to help.
When you first make contact with us, we will send out our brochure – which gives a full list of our services and rates – along with a short questionnaire for you to complete.
Having studied your questionnaire, we will then arrange a complimentary consultation (Face Time, Skype or telephone), where we discuss in detail everything related to your wedding – the kinds of venues and vendors we have available, the cost of a wedding in this part of South West France, our process, your budget and expectations, how you envisage your day and/or any other questions you may have?
When we have as much information as possible, we will then be able to give you a quote for our fee. This will be based on the number of services you require, the logistical complexity of your wedding and the amount of time we estimate your wedding will take to plan.
Once you have agreed to our quote, we will sign a detailed contract and the wedding planning process can begin.
24/7 access to the planning process
We believe in keeping the process as simple and transparent as possible, which is why we use the interactive wedding planning website, Aisle Planner. As soon as you have signed a contract with us, you’ll receive an invite to join us there with a view to collaborating on all aspects of your wedding, including the budget; guests – rsvps, seating and food preferences; design & styling; appointments for tastings, trials and meetings; shopping & packing lists; to-do checklist with retro planning; accommodation; transport; vendor selection; contracts and payment schedules; site checklist and the timeline.
Our clients love this way of working as all aspects of their wedding are instantly accessible at any point during the planning process and can be downloaded as and when needed. It also helps to keep emails to a minimum and all of the paperwork, including quotes and contracts, in one place.
Bespoke Wedding Planning, Design and Coordination Services
Here’s a brief overview of what we can help you with
- Venue find – based on your budget and preferences.
- Budget Management – overall budgeting, with constant access to your budget on our interactive website, Aisle Planner.
- Vendor Selection & Management – with negotiation, briefing, translation and interpretation where necessary.
- Styling – with the help of Aisle Planner’s design studio and/or a secret Pinterest board.
- Guest Management – wedding website, RSVPs, accommodation, logistical planning of transport and transfers, pre-wedding day meal selection & welcome packs
- Pre and Post-Wedding Events/Activities – wine tasting, rehearsal dinner, outdoor games, spa day, farewell brunch etc.
- Set up & Get out – full site installation, decoration and breakdown.
- Coordination – on the day of the wedding, as well as for any pre or post-wedding events/activities
- Post-Event Debrief – with the handling of any final paperwork with suppliers.
For our full list of services and rates, please feel free to request a copy of our brochure.
Photograph by Steve Richardson Photography